ELECTROMAGNETIC FLOWMETER MAG 8000 – SIEMENS
Model: MAG 8000
MAG 8000 complies with the custody transfer approvals MID and OIML R49 water meter standards and is specially engineered for stand-alone water applications such as abstraction, distribution network, revenue metering and irrigation.
Utilizing Faraday’s Law of Electromagnetic Induction, the flow of liquid through the sensor induces an electrical voltage that is proportional to the velocity of the flow.
- Size : DN 25…1200
- Material: Transmitter:Stainless steel. Sensor: Carbon steel
- Liner: EPDM
- Electrodes: Hastelloy C 276
- Ambient Temp. : -20…+60oC (-4 … +140°F)
- Operating Pressure : Max. 40 bar (Max. 580 psi)
- Transmitter : Compact, or Remote (Cable: 5m, 10m, 20m, 30m)
- Input / Output : 2 passive outputs
- Power Supply: Internal or external battery pack
- Accuracy: 0.2% ± 2mm/s ; 0.4% ± 2mm/s
- Enclosure : IP68 (NEMA 6P)