Model: dBMACH3 & Ultra 3
Measuring flow volume in a open channel with any current type weir/flume: Simple exponential (venturi, parshall, trapezoidal weir etc); Flumes: rectangular, u-throated; Thin plate weirs (standard V-notch); Thin plate weirs: Rectangular and V-notch 90º and 60º; Other types (Palmer-Bowlus, H-flume etc).
Ultrasonic, non-contacting measurement.
– Flow Capacity: 0 – 20,000 m3/day
– Weirs: Rectangular and V-notch,…
– Cable length: Standard 5m, 10m, 20m, 30m (Optional up to 1000m).
– Transducer range: Range – 0 – 2.425m (0-7.95ft)
– Output: 1 x Analogue (0-20mA / 4-20mA), 3 x Relay
– Display: 6 digits plus 12 character text, plus bargraph with direction indicators, remote communicator identifier and program/run/test mode indicators
– Controller Mount: Wall (Optional: Fascia, 19” Rack)
– Accuracy: 0.1% of the measured range or 2mm whichever is greater
– Resolution: 0.1% of the measured range or 2mm whichever is greater
– IP rating: IP65 (Controller), IP68 (Transducer)
– Power supply: 115V ac +5% -10% 50/60Hz, 230V ac +5% -10%, 18-30V dc
Some project images: